Mountain View, Palo Alto CA Solar Power Panels and/or Battery Storage System Installation for Homes – 30% Tax Credit
1. With California’s NEM 3.0 in place, we provide the best rooftop solar and home storage battery solutions for your residence or business. Palo Alto to Mountain View solar power installation with backup battery storage – talk to us today on how you save money under the NEM 3.0 California requirements. Remember we work to get you your 30% tax credit on your solar panel installing. Save money with the tax credit and with our rooftop solar and home storage system. We install Enphase, Franklin, Tesla Powerwall 2 batteries – the most popular, trusted brands.
2. We are expert installers for all roof types that other companies won’t take on: wood shake, corrugated metal, Cal-Pac Roofing Systems, Spanish tile, curved tile, concrete tile, flat roof, steel tile, rolled composite, spray foam, stone-coated steel roofing, tar and gravel and more.
3. Excellent and close communication with our clients. From the onset to the completion of your project to follow-up and maintenance we take great pride in the quality of communication that ensures work excellence and happy clients.
4. We use solar panels and battery storage units from the top performing solar panel manufacturers, including the highly-regarded REC line and Enphase, Franklin and Tesla in batteries. The design and engineering quality of the solar panels and battery storage is critical in your solar electric home. Up-to-date technology and unmatched expertise in this technology is what we deliver to every client’s situation.
5. Solar Panels are an excellent money-saving and environmentally-friendly investment and with our competitive rates (which we work out closely with you) you benefit with additional savings while receiving superior service. We are the only local company to offer a 25-year unit and work guarantee.
Mountain View, Palo Alto CA solar power install – NEM 3 Explained: Rooftop Solar With Backup Battery Storage.
Solar Panel Systems Available to Business Owners & Residents Throughout the Palo Alto to Mountain View Areas
Why are solar panels all the rage for property owners in Palo Alto or Mountainview, California? For starters, they help businesses and homeowners create positive social and environmental impacts—minimizing energy generated by fossil fuels, wasteful exhausts, and global warming emissions. What’s more, they enable the user to become energy independent and can even help you save on monthly energy bills.
If you’re intrigued, then turn to the solar company homeowners and businesses have trusted time and time again for premium solar panel systems—Infinium Solar, Inc. As the leading full-service residential and commercial solar panel installer and distributor in California, we can help you find and benefit from the best solar energy system for your needs.
Finding the Perfect Solar Panel System
At Infinium Solar, we are committed to researching and advancing our solar products with the next best developments for solar technologies. In fact, the quality of our work and customer service is the cornerstone of our mission to help businesses and homeowners profit from solar-powered energy. To help you find a solar panel system that works for your energy needs, our electrical engineers and installers will:
- Perform the necessary calculations to determine how many solar panels are needed to help you yield the optimal amount of energy for your needs.
- Use FirstPass software and Google Earth/PV sketch to identify available roof space for system implementation.
- Run simulations, based on our own algorithm, to help you review the anticipated solar power production of your new system.
We’ll even perform additional services, such as minor roof repairs, tree trimmings, and electrical system panel upgrades, to ensure that you truly profit from your solar panels.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our residential or commercial solar panels for your property, contact Infinium Solar today!